Season 2, Episode 29 Military Makeover Special Edition: Project Health
First Aired: October 18, 2018
Active and retired military families share their stories while exploring the process of transitioning into new Dental and Vision plans. Also: the exclusive benefits included in Aetna's FEDVIP plans; and a life changing program that Aetna has created with the goal of empowering veterans to continue to pursue greatness.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'