Cast See all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The new therapist insists on seeing David (Bob Martin) and Michael (Matt Watts) together.
David (Bob Martin) is frantic. Michael (Matt Watts) has disappeared. When he does turn up, Michael announces that there is another therapist in his life.
David helps Michael prepare for a night with Claire. Has the good doctor become too invested in his patient?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 3. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 5. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 6. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 7. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us