Season 3, Episode 3 Getting Schooled in Tulum
First Aired: April 29, 2018
A couple that has called Abu Dhabi home for fourteen years is ready for a change of scenery. They discovered Tulum and feel the area is exactly what they're looking for. To accommodate their active lifestyle, they hope to find a home close to the beach and town center.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 3. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 4. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 5. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 6. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19