Season 1, Episode 4 A Family Fractured
First Aired: March 19, 2019
The three dynasties get together to celebrate Mari and Fernando's 31st wedding anniversary on the beautiful canals of Xochimilco. Adan hits a sour note with his parents when he brings Doris along to a recording session with Ricky Martin's producer. Doris puts her worries about Mari and Adan aside when her husband, Jorge, comes for a visit. Jenny and Elan record new songs with their producers, but are upset when Mari and Fernando's interest in their careers falls flat.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Getting Steamy on Chicago Fire
- 2. Your Spoiler-Free Guide to When to Pee During Avengers: Endgame
- 3. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Scene Was the Epitome of Fred Andrews
- 4. Chicago Med's Manstead Is Dead, Long Live Leestead
- 5. The Perfectionists Has Finally Reached Pretty Little Liars-Level Crazy
- 6. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 7. Hawkeye Standalone Series with Jeremy Renner Coming to Disney+