Should We Wait to Consummate?
First Aired: January 23, 2001
A discussion about whether to wait to consummate, with clinical sexologist Ava Cadell, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (“The Psychic and the Rabbi: A Dialogue Confronting the Most Profound Questions of Our Time”) and abstinence advocate Lakita Garth, who was Miss Black California 1995.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 3. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 5. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max