A profile of Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's bride, and how both her career as an actress and passion for activism could shape her role as a member of the royal family. Included: Piers Morgan on how she will have to adapt to life in the royal household; insights on her upbringing from her half-sister, Samantha Markle. Also: Paul Burrell, Princess Diana's former butler, who will look back at Prince Harry's childhood.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit