Season 69, Episode 2 Meet the Press
First Aired: January 11, 2015
The attack on Charlie Hebdo in Paris is discussed. Guests include U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Panelists: David Brooks (The New York Times); Helene Cooper (The New York Times); Andrea Mitchell (NBC News); and Rich Lowry (National Review).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 2. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 3. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 5. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 6. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 7. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam