This Sunday-morning public-affairs institution is network TV's oldest program, but it's certainly no dinosaur as it continues to be a prime forum for newsmakers (domestic and foreign) wanting to make announcements or test political waters. The series, in which guests are questioned by the moderator and a panel of journalists, began its life in prime time in November 1947.
Moderator (12 Credits)
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Subject (person only) (14 Credits)
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role