Popular stories about a San Francisco police commissioner and his wife, who had a knack for getting involved in his cases. Its light mix of crime, comedy and romance owed much to the kind of rapport that Nick and Nora Charles had in `The Thin Man' films of the 1930s and 1940s. In its final season, after the exit of Susan Saint James, it was simply `McMillan,' who was made a widower.
Director (14 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 2. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 3. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 4. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 5. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 6. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 7. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie