Sentimental sitcom about mother-and-daughter owners of a suburban coffee boutique. The latter is a divorcée, now content to raise her own 11-year-old girl and help run the business; the former is more interested in playing matchmaker. The series had a short run, perhaps because, as star Marie Osmond told TV Guide, producers changed the concept `five times in one week' during the show's development.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Your Spoiler-Free Guide to When to Pee During Avengers: Endgame
- 2. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Scene Was the Epitome of Fred Andrews
- 3. Chicago Med's Manstead Is Dead, Long Live Leestead
- 4. The Perfectionists Has Finally Reached Pretty Little Liars-Level Crazy
- 5. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 6. Hawkeye Standalone Series with Jeremy Renner Coming to Disney+
- 7. The Essential Marvel Movies to Watch Before Avengers: Endgame