Season 1, Episode 14 The Wedding and a Funeral Episode
First Aired: February 22, 2002
Harriet asks her family to stage a funeral for her and requests that her niece Tillie (Naomi Judd) be allowed to attend, despite a rift that exists between Tillie and Mary. While Molly arranges the gathering, Rick struggles with the eulogy his grandmother asked him to write. Suzy: Jenna Martin. Harriet: Ellen Albertini Dow. Mary: Julia Sweeney. Molly: Regan Dale Neis.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Getting Steamy on Chicago Fire
- 2. Your Spoiler-Free Guide to When to Pee During Avengers: Endgame
- 3. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Scene Was the Epitome of Fred Andrews
- 4. Chicago Med's Manstead Is Dead, Long Live Leestead
- 5. The Perfectionists Has Finally Reached Pretty Little Liars-Level Crazy
- 6. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 7. Hawkeye Standalone Series with Jeremy Renner Coming to Disney+