Discrimination, prejudice, bias and bigotry are explored from various racial perspectives in four one-hour films. Executive producer Orlando Bagwell's other credits include the 1999 PBS series `Africans in America: America's Journey Through Slavery,' and two episodes of the landmark 1987 series `Eyes on the Prize.'
Producer (9 Credits)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Black Mirror Just Got More Lethal By Adding an Avenger
- 2. The Perfectionists: I. Marlene King Answers Our Burning Questions After That Insane Premiere
- 3. Chad Michael Murray Finally Showed Up on Riverdale, and Everyone Should Be Unnerved
- 4. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 5. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 6. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 7. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2