Season 29, Episode 16 David Copperfield
First Aired: April 16, 2000
Bob Hoskins (as Micawber) heads a strong British cast in a two-part adaptation of "David Copperfield," Charles Dickens' sprawling 1850 coming-of-age classic. It begins with David (Daniel Radcliffe) in blissful childhood, which ends when his mother (Emilia Fox) weds the tyrannical Mr. Murdstone (Trevor Eve). "What is before you is a fight with the world," Murdstone snarls. "The sooner you begin it, the better." Betsey: Maggie Smith. Peggoty: Pauline Quirke. Creakle: Ian McKellen.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown