Season 32, Episode 11 Foyle's War: The White Feather
First Aired: February 9, 2003
In “Foyle's War: The White Feather,” the fascist-leaning proprietor of a Hastings hotel is shot to death during a get-together of Nazi sympathizers at the hotel. Foyle (Michael Kitchen) isn't certain that the victim (Maggie Steed) was the person that the killer had intended to shoot because the shooting occurred during a power outage. Foyle's also concerned by a puzzling act of sabotage by a troubled young hotel employee (Lisa Ellis). The act was minor (just one severed telephone line) but the timing's particularly distressing. It takes place during the Dunkirk evacuation of May 1940, when a German invasion was feared immanent. Guy Spencer: Charles Dance. Sam: Honeysuckle Weeks.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Veep Got Eerily Prescient Again With a Story About Black Churches
- 2. Game of Thrones Recap: Things Got Sexy Before the Final Battle
- 3. The Saved By the Bell Cast Had a Reunion and Fans Are Demanding a Revival
- 4. Relax, Game of Thrones Fans, the Night King Was Just Arrested in Norway
- 5. Gotham Actress Camren Bicondova Replaced Ahead of Series Finale
- 6. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 7. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist