Season 1, Episode 3 The Song of the Lark
First Aired: May 2, 2001
A minister's daughter (Alison Elliott) from an 1890s frontier town becomes an international opera star in an adaptation of Willa Cather's 1915 novel “The Song of the Lark.” She's Thea Kronborg from Moonstone, Colo. “Big dreams fit a person like you,” her boyfriend Ray (Robert Floyd) tells her. Thea has determination to match and (being beautiful and sweet) a string of men ready to help her every step of the way, beginning with Ray. Wunsch: Maximilian Schell. Dr. Archie: Arliss Howard. Bowers: Norman Lloyd. Fred: Tony Goldwyn.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Meryl Streep's Best Movies and Witness Her Greatness
- 2. Everything We Know About the Penny Dreadful Sequel
- 3. Ramy Youssef's Big Year Keeps Getting Hornier with 'Feelings'
- 4. South African Youth Choir's Stunning America's Got Talent Performance Will Give You Goosebumps
- 5. Shailene Woodley Says Her Big Little Lies Character Cut Her Bangs Herself
- 6. Watch the Emotional Trailer for Orange Is the New Black's Final Season
- 7. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Adds Lena Headey, Awkwafina, and More