Season 1, Episode 1 Auditions #1
First Aired: July 27, 2010
Talented home cooks begin their quest to be real chefs in the opener of the series that has them competing for $250,000 and the chance to publish their own cookbook. Their culinary creations will be judged by chefs Gordon Ramsay and Graham Elliot Bowles, and restaurateur Joe Bastianich.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 2. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 3. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 4. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 5. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party
- 6. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles Aren't the Only Stars Mourning Supernatural
- 7. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15