Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Drawn by the mysterious pull of the Golden Dragon, the five Elements and Master Yun find themselves back at the Academy, which Shao Yen and Raindrop left at the start of their quest. There the Elements go through the Dragon's Gate, the portal into the Golden Dragon's consciousness, to raise the Dragon.
Bu discovers that the Elements are being guided on their quest by the Dragon's Eye, and gets Flamo to steal it. However, when Bu gets the Eye, he doesn't know how it works, so he opens Yun's secret prison to ask him the secret. However, Yun refuses to tell him, which infuriates Bu, who boasts that he will catch the Elements anyway and destroy them - even Flamo!
Raindrop appears to have turned evil, trashing a town in his search for a lantern. It turns out it's a doppelganger, created by Bu in an attempt deceive some monks into giving him a magic lantern that can foretell the future. Shao Yen, Niwa and Jinhou mistakenly follow the fake Raindrop and get captured by Flamo.
Jinhou injures his magic monkey paw, so the Elements make a detour to the Well of Wellness for a cure. Meanwhile, General Bu has created a Tea of Forgetfulness to make the Elements forget their quest. When only Shao Yen drinks it and loses her memory, Bu convinces her she is on his side.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Inventor Review: Theranos Doc Doesn't Draw Enough Blood
- 2. Lauren Graham Might Be Coming to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 3. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 4. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 5. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 6. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 7. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now