A chronicle of the World War II massacre in which 86 captured GIs were lined up in a Belgian field and gunned down by German soldiers. It was, historian Robert Leckie wrote, “the most vicious crime visited upon American troops in Europe.” After the war, Belgians erected a monument on the site. During the later trials to determine war crimes, 72 Germans were convicted for the murders.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 2. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 3. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 4. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 5. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 6. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 7. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie