This new series expands the fan-favorite "Married to Medicine" to the West Coast. In the city of glitz and glam, these doctors save lives by day and walk red carpets at night. The docuseries features a group of friends living, working and playing in this exclusive medical community, and with Hollywood at their fingertips, these ladies never truly know who's real and what's fake.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 3. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 4. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 5. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 6. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19