Married at First Sight: Honeymoon Island
First Aired: December 21, 2018
The participants get a second chance at finding their soulmate. A group of unmatched candidates from previous seasons and the addition of some new faces will be invited to an exotic island for the opportunity to make deep connections and work on falling in love. At the end of their stay, the couples must decide whether they want to get married or leave the island alone.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 2. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 3. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 6. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 7. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'