Season 2, Episode 5 Keepin' It 100
First Aired: June 28, 2018
Marlon decides to buy the house he has been renting since the separation. While prepping for the sale, Marlon and Ashley decide that they no longer have to follow the politics of marriage and tell white lies to keep each other happy. They can be totally honest with each other. Yvette and Stevie get involved and the plan eventually backfires when they realize you can be too honest.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act