Season 2, Episode 10 Funeral Party
First Aired: July 12, 2018
Marlon goes all out for his 43rd birthday and decides to throw himself a funeral party after attending his barber's funeral. Everyone speaks at Marlon's party, talking about all the insensitive jokes he made at their expense. This makes Marlon worry that he is too harsh on everyone. They reassure him that they love him and know that even when he is making fun of them it's because he cares.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act