A 10-hour re-creation of 13th-century splendors and intrigues, chronicling the perilous trek to the Orient of the Venetian trader's son, depicted here as a guileless charmer with a taste for wanderlust. An Emmy winner for Outstanding Limited Series, it featured an all-star supporting cast and was handsomely photographed in locales including China, Venice, Morocco and Mongolia.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far