Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
A wary widower, millionaire Bob Rogers finds someone he can trust: caretaker Sharon Zachary, to the dismay of his adopted son, Don. The more they disagree, the more control comes Sharon's way - until tragedy strikes, and Sharon & Don are nowhere in sight.
As philanthropist Brooke Astor's dementia worsens, her office manager Alice Perdue must contend with the rising influence of son Tony. When Brooke's quality of life plummets, Alice and staff have to fend off attacks on the health and wealth of their boss.
As heiress Sunny von Bülow slips into a coma, maid Maria Schrallhammer senses something sinister. Maria turns detective to help her healing boss; it's a race against time and the growing realization that the threat may be closer than anyone wants to say.
To Velma Pietila, working for Elisabeth Congdon means protecting the elderly heiress from her manipulative, greedy child, Marjorie. As things take a deadly turn, Marjorie is miles away. Velma is the only one standing between Elisabeth and a sinister plot.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name