This look at the making of a documentary follows a film crew that spent more than five years chronicling the construction of a bridge between Missouri and Illinois for "Nova," the PBS series. Included: producer Neil Goodwin explains the process of editing more than 80 hours of footage down to a two-hour film. Also: a look at how cameramen tried to blend in with---and stay out of the way of---construction workers. Narrator: Harry Gibbs.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far