Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
A couple hastily purchases a house before starting a family. Now, three kids later, they decide that the dated house cannot accommodate all the clutter and activities.
A house that's too small, but in an ideal neighborhood is hotly debated by the owners, one of whom has faith that an unfinished basement is the answer to their lack of space problems.
A couple who've outgrown the ranch house where they've raised their children are split when it comes to selling the place, which is in a neighborhood they love, but is definitely lacking the space they need.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 2. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 3. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 4. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 5. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek