A comedy about the employees at a matchmaking firm who routinely help single men and women find mates. The sitcom often finds humor and heartbreak in the romantic entanglements of its lead characters who can't help but see the irony in the fact that they're able to find love for others, but not for themselves.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 2. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 3. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?
- 4. Netflix Just Made History at the Oscars
- 5. Won't You Be My Neighbor Was Snubbed By the Oscars – and People Are Not Okay
- 6. Oscar Nominations 2019: See the Full List
- 7. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job