Season 1, Episode 20 Love and the Many Married Couples; The Uncoupled Couple; The Safely Married Man
First Aired: February 20, 1970
1. Newlywed movie stars have been down the aisle many times before, as a TV interviewer reminds them. Steve Allen, Jack Cassidy and Jayne Meadows. 2. When to say "I do" creates turmoil in a nurse-intern romance. Greg Morris, Janee Michelle. 3. Janine doesn't date single men, so Zack pretends to be married---and the father of two children. Beth Brickell, Ronnie Schell, Judy Knaiz.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed