Season 6, Episode 15 Across the Sea
First Aired: May 11, 2010
Locke's motives become clear in an episode tracing the early years of Jacob and the Man in Black, who are raised on the island by the woman (Allison Janney) who delivers them minutes after their shipwrecked mother (Lela Loren) washes up on the island. She names the firstborn Jacob. As for the second, "I picked only one name," she tells her midwife.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 2. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 3. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 4. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 5. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 6. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 7. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season