Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Wrapping up season two, Rush and Ali reflect on where the show has taken us while giving insight to the challenges and fun times along the way.
With year round fishing opportunities, fishermen in the keys rarely take the summer "off season" off. Ali and Rush re-power the Andros and head offshore to experience Key West fishing in the off season.
It's prime-time fish season in SocCal and the guys are looking so score an inshore grab bag, but first Ali and his BD crew must prep for the 11th annual Yellowtail Shootout tournament.
The waters of Southern California are foaming with life, but if your dead set on a big Bluefin Tuna, it can be an all or nothing kind of day. Skipping the yummy under a kite, Ali hopes to cross off another first from Rush's list.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15