A Barbara Walters report on aging explores ways to increase longevity and keep people active longer. Included: reports on the science of aging and drugs that could slow it; assessments of social and economic implications of increased longevity; and profiles of notable seniors, including Dorothy Young, an author, dancer and painter who worked as a stage assistant to Harry Houdini in 1926; 102-year-old trumpeter Leonard "Rosie" Ross; and an 83-year-old race-car driver named Paul Newman.
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer