Season 31, Episode 1 The Juilliard School: Celebrating 100 Years
First Aired: April 3, 2006
The 31st-season opener celebrates the Juilliard School's 100th birthday with help from past and present students, including Christine Baranski and Bradley Whitford; sopranos Renee Fleming and Leontyne Price; jazz artists Wynton Marsalis, Victor L. Goines and Wycliffe Gordon; pianist Emanuel Ax; violinist Itzhak Perlman; pianist Peng Peng; the Juilliard String Quartet; the Juilliard Dance Ensemble; and the Juilliard Orchestra, led by John Williams and Andrea Quinn. Beverly Sills hosts.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Final Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Trailer Is Here
- 2. Emotions Were Running Very High on This Week's Dancing with the Stars
- 3. Rob Lowe and Liv Tyler Are a Steaming Hot Pair in This 9-1-1: Lone Star Teaser
- 4. Looking for Alaska Bosses Reveal Why They Kept the Central Death a Mystery
- 5. The Flash's Hartley Sawyer Says Barry's Crisis News Will Be 'Catastrophic' for Ralph
- 6. BoJack Horseman Season 6 Review: Does BoJack Deserve a Happy Ending?
- 7. The Ultimate Game of Thrones Shopping Guide