A chronicle of 3-foot-9 runner Juli Windsor's 2014 quest to become the first person with dwarfism to complete the Boston Marathon, a feat she was denied a year earlier when two bombs exploded near the finish line and she had less than a mile to go.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max
- 2. Elliot Gets Grilled Mercilessly in This Mr. Robot Final Season Sneak Peek
- 3. The Hunt for Notorious Serial Killer BTK Is On in Mindhunter Season 2 Photos
- 4. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom
- 5. Prison Break's Paul Adelstein Is Joining Chicago P.D.
- 6. The Society Season 2: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. The 100 Best SpongeBob SquarePants Episodes, Ranked