A six-part reality show tracking rap diva Lil' Kim as she prepares to serve jail time for perjury. The series chronicles the two weeks before she enters prison, as she bids farewell to family and friends and gets her business affairs in order. Also: Lil' Kim is captured on shopping excursions and at fashion shows, parties and music-video shoots in the days leading up to her incarceration.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More