Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With the final challenge of life's journey comes the chance to win nature's only prize - continuing the family line through the next generation. Successfully raising offspring is the next best thing to immortality. But it's far from easy... Some parents must risk their own lives for their offspring.
Competition to win a partner has created some of the most extraordinary beauty and life-threatening violence anywhere in nature. Dazzling colors, elaborate dances and powerful weapons are all ways to attract and defend a mate. The stakes could not be higher: without a mate, the journey of life ends here... sometimes literally.
An individual's life journey interweaves with many others. Those who are successful know when to fight or back down when to cooperate or to go it alone and how to manipulate and deceive. Power is the ultimate prize: animals will use any means to rise through the ranks and give themselves a chance of winning the game of life.
To survive, animals need somewhere to live; a place that provides the necessities of life, shelter from the elements and a refuge from enemies. Good homes are rare and competition can be intense - finding a home is one thing, but defending it is quite another.
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer