Season 1, Episode 1 Out Here in the Fields
First Aired: October 9, 2008
In the series opener, NYPD detective Sam Tyler (Jason O'Mara) is hit by a car in 2008 and wakes up in 1973. There, he works with politically incorrect boss Gene Hunt (Harvey Keitel) and tough detective Ray Carling (Michael Imperioli) to help find a killer whose case is similar to one he was working on in 2008, all the while trying to figure out how to get home to 2008. Loosely based on the British drama of the same name. Annie Norris: Gretchen Mol.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3