Season 1, Episode 10 Better Half
First Aired: April 22, 2009
Cal's ex-wife (Jennifer Beals), an assistant U.S. attorney, hires him to get to the bottom of an arson case in which the victim accuses a childhood friend, who's now a famous TV reporter, of burning down his house. He bases the charge on the word of his 5-year-old son. Meanwhile, Foster and Torres investigate a drive-by shooting tied to a feud between rival rappers.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act