Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's all about fresh seafood in this episode with three of Lidia's most requested fish recipes: Clam Bruschetta features crusty Italian bread, still warm from the grill with clam sauce; Halibut Baked with Mushrooms in a Lemon and White Wine Sauce is a great weeknight meal as is Grouper with Potatoes and Peppers.
Today, Lidia serves a beautiful Striped Bass with Tomato Pesto over a bed of fennel as the star of the meal. She then creates a tasty dish of Mint String Beans. For dessert, summer is still the theme with Peach Granita, although the granita technique can be made with all kinds of seasonal fruits.
Lidia believes in cooking according to season, when springtime comes, she and her family all work together to create a beautiful garden. In this episode, she shares four delicious recipes that celebrate the bounty of the summertime garden: Tuna Salad with Boiled Zucchini, String Bean Salad with Capers and Basil, Whole What Cous Cous wth Cucumbers, and finally Shells with Chicken and Zucchini
In this episode, Lidia creates a dish that is perfect for family and holiday gatherings. Packed with flavor, this crispy oven baked chicken is bursting with lemon goodness. As a side, she makes a Celery Gratin and a Belgian and Walnut Salad.
- 1. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 2. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 3. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 4. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 5. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 6. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 7. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig