Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's all about fresh seafood in this episode with three of Lidia's most requested fish recipes: Clam Bruschetta features crusty Italian bread, still warm from the grill with clam sauce; Halibut Baked with Mushrooms in a Lemon and White Wine Sauce is a great weeknight meal as is Grouper with Potatoes and Peppers.
Lidia gathers some of her favorite tomato based recipes and shares them in this episode including: Tomato and Mint Salad, Tomato and Ricotta Crostini, Spaghetti with Quick Pantry Sauce. She finishes with a Gluttonous Tomato- oven baked tomatoes stuffed with bread, grated cheese and seasonings and topped with farm fresh eggs. Yum!
Today, Lidia serves a beautiful Striped Bass with Tomato Pesto over a bed of fennel as the star of the meal. She then creates a tasty dish of Mint String Beans. For dessert, summer is still the theme with Peach Granita, although the granita technique can be made with all kinds of seasonal fruits.
Lidia believes in cooking according to season, when springtime comes, she and her family all work together to create a beautiful garden. In this episode, she shares four delicious recipes that celebrate the bounty of the summertime garden: Tuna Salad with Boiled Zucchini, String Bean Salad with Capers and Basil, Whole What Cous Cous wth Cucumbers, and finally Shells with Chicken and Zucchini
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More