The celebrated music-education series that featured Leonard Bernstein discussing themes or the works of a particular composer, and using the New York Philharmonic to illustrate his points. Subjects ranged from `What Is a Concerto?' and `Happy Birthday, Igor Stravinsky' to `The Latin American Spirit' and (in the first program) `What Does Music Mean?' All told, Bernstein led 53 of the concerts and won four Emmys. Pianist Andre Watts made his debut (at age 16) in a 1963 program.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15