Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
She was born blind. Diagnosed with cerebral palsy at age 2. But Marlana never let anything get in the way of her singing dreams.
Natalie Bieule was 18 years old when a drunk driver hit her, resulting in the amputation of her right leg. Natalie, an avid dancer, was told she would never dance again. After spending a month perfecting (and nailing) a dance routine, she set her sights even higher. Natalie's new goal: to throw the discus in the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
Nick Newell is a professional MMA fighter who was born without his left forearm. But his biggest challenge hasn't been fighting with only one hand, it's been finding opponents who are willing to fight "the guy with one hand"
Aaron "Wheelz" Fotheringham feels guilty when people say they're sorry he's confined to a wheelchair. To Aaron, the wheelchair is pure fun adrenaline. His spina bifida is just a minor detail. Instead of focusing on his diagnosis he chose to focus on becoming an extreme wheelchair athlete, performing mind bending tricks on two wheels.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15