Women discussed men and relationships on this panel talk show, while a lone man made a guest appearance to provide the male point of view (though he had to sound a toy horn in order to speak). The show originated on radio in 1945, aired on two networks in the '50s, and was resurrected in the '60s for a syndicated daytime version.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15