Season 1, Episode 10 Prisoner of Love
First Aired: December 4, 1990
The discovery of a corpse leads Greevey and Logan to the door of a city commissioner (Larry Keith), whose alibi is a socialite (Frances Conroy) with a dark secret. Stohlmeyer: Amy Aquino. Cathy: Marjorie Monaghan. Sondra: Fran Brill. Greevey: George Dzundza.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought