Season 5, Episode 23 Bound
First Aired: May 4, 2004
An elderly woman's strangulation leads to a case involving other murders and a home-nursing company run by a brother and sister (Anthony Rapp, Jane Krakowski). Judge Clark: Marlo Thomas. Richard Sutton: Richard Easton. Gary DeVaal: Daniel Pearce. Nikki Staines: Callie Thorne. Judge Seligman: Tom O'Rourke.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 2. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 3. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 4. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 5. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 6. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far
- 7. Krysten Ritter Doesn't Want to Star in a Jessica Jones Revival