Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Stephen Colbert hosts a late-night talk show.

Where to Watch

Available to Stream

  • Watch on

Next on TV

'Woman' by Karen O & Danger Mouse

Unable to load clip

The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.

The legendary Spike Jonze returns to the Ed Sullivan Theater to direct this LIVE music video for 'Woman' by Karen O & Danger Mouse, off their new album 'Lux Prima.' Stream and download Lux Prima, out now:

More Clips

Trump Takes Credit For Releasing The JFK Files
05:14 — The President took credit for the upcoming, already-scheduled release of the JFK files... which he might think reveal secrets about New York City's la (more…)
Announcing: an Announcement!
06:32 — Stephen Colbert Makes a Huge Announcement about Trump's Huge Announcement!
Lunch With Stephen (2 of 5)
01:22 — Instead of eating lunch at your desk alone, eat lunch at your desk alone with Stephen.
Global Citizen Festival: We Did It!
01:54 — Thanks to your world-changing tweets, Stephen's twitter invasion of Norway was a success! Prime Minister Erna Solberg responded to #EducationFjorAll w (more…)
Jeb Gets His Trump On
02:01 — Stephen helps Jeb prep for the next GOP debate by giving him a few Trump-inspired talking points.
Has Stephen King Won Writing?
02:43 — National Medal Of Arts winner Stephen King had a lot of critics early on. But they're dead now.
Tim Cook On Speaking Up For Equality
02:05 — Apple CEO Tim Cook talks about sharing his truth and the goal of helping others who are struggling with their own.
Better Know A Breyer
03:10 — Only 3% of Americans can identify Justice Stephen Breyer. The other 97% think he's Mr. Burns.
Introducing Stephen's New Lifestyle Brand
05:57 — Stephen isn't just a celebrity, he's a brand. Which means it's high time he launched his own line of expensive, random things.
Stephen Is Psyched For Thursday Night Football
01:35 — Thursday night football is finally here and Stephen has all the in-depth analysis you can stand.
Stephen Tries To Get Ban Ki-Moon To Dish About Crazy Leaders
01:43 — The Secretary General of the U.N. has to be diplomatic... but come on, he's got at least one juicy story about a crazy world leader he can share with (more…)
Why Won't Bernie Sanders Take "Socialist" As An Insult?
01:31 — It's hard to insult Bernie Sanders when he doesn't mind being called a socialist.
Lupita Nyong'o And Stephen Do Silly Walks
02:22 — Lupita Nyong'o is known for her serious roles, but sometimes she misses just being silly. Fortunately, the Ed Sullivan Theater is a safe space.
Diplomas Of Lies
03:40 — Stephen hates to break it to you, but if you got your doctorate online it may be fake.
New York Has Pizza Rat Fever
01:47 — One determined little rat dragged an entire slice of pizza down a few steps and right into our hearts.
Happy Birthday To All
01:50 — Finally, Stephen can sing happy birthday whenever he wants.
His Holy Merchandise
03:51 — Everyone's trying to cash in on the Pope's visit by putting his face and a price tag on everything that isn't nailed down.
Global Warming Could Impact The Miami Club Scene
01:33 — Archbishop Thomas Wenski of Miami explains that if we don't do something about global warming, waters will rise and the young people of his parish won (more…)
Malala Yousafzai & Stephen Do Card Tricks
03:06 — When she's not winning Nobel Peace Prizes, Malala Yousafzai performs amazing card tricks.
Stephen Tries Out CNN's Virtual Reality Debate
07:05 — CNN's first Democratic debate is going to live stream in virtual reality, and Stephen is getting an advance look at the mind-numbing experience.
Vaping Is So Hot Right Now
03:21 — Since the long-term effects of e-cigarettes are still unknown, there's absolutely no reason to not market it to young people.
What Does The Jeb Say?
06:33 — Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush keeps saying the wrong thing, and no one knows what House Speaker hopeful Kevin McCarthy is saying.
It's Not The End Of The World
02:27 — Once again someone predicted the end of the world, and once again everything still exists.
Carey Mulligan Got To Run From An Explosion During "Suffragette"
03:24 — "Suffragette" isn't just a tense period drama, it also has a lot of action according to Carey Mulligan.
Stephen Takes A Meeting
04:09 — With shows five nights a week and a taping time two hours earlier than he's used to, Stephen doesn't have a lot of time for meetings. In fact, the onl (more…)

TV Yearbook

We honor TV's graduating class and freshmen most likely to succeed

Hannah Brown, <em>The Bachelorette</em>

A Beautiful Podcast to Fall in Love

Here's who we stan in The Bachelorette mansion

My News

Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now