Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Joy plays hosts to a late-night laugh fest in her apartment. Comedian Susie Essman, writer Marianne Garvey and the hilarious Colin Quinn take on topics from pot to political correctness. Plus, don't miss the moment when Joy's kitchen falls apart!
Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo drops by Joy's place for a girls' night in. The ladies reveal their relationship secrets. Theresa makes a surprising connection for one of Joy's producers. Joy asks a question that leaves Theresa absolutely speechless.
Joy invites Susie Essman and Sunny Anderson to her apartment for her weekly late-night hangout. The ladies really let loose when CNN anchor Don Lemon crashes their party and drops a few bombshells. The ladies respond: does size really matter?
Talk show host Wendy Williams drops by Joy's apartment along with best friend and comedian Susie Essman and Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli. They talk fat shaming and celebrity gossip, and Joy asks Wendy the million-dollar question: are her breasts real?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 2. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 3. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 4. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 5. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now
- 6. Leaving Neverland Director Wants to Do a Sequel About Michael Jackson's Trial
- 7. Sabrina Embraces Her Dark Side in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2 Trailer