Chronicling the lives of Los Angeles bakers who cater to upscale clients. Included: Duff Goldman has only three days to create a special birthday cake for Joey Fatone; Jackie Sorkin designs an edible sculpture for a 7-year-old who loves sparkles and butterflies; and sisters Rachel Crystal and Kassandra Workman prepare custom cupcakes for a red-carpet event. Also: vegan desserts for a fund-raiser hosted by Alison Eastwood.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 2. This Is Us' Beth Episode Gave Us the First True, Good Cry of the Season
- 3. NCIS' Sean Murray Weighs in on McGee's Surprising Past in '90s Flashback Episode
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You?
- 5. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters
- 6. Miracle Workers' Geraldine Viswanathan Isn't Here For Hollywood Tokenism
- 7. The Bachelor: Colton Is a Messy Bro Who Lives for Drama