Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the season finale, when Khloé indulges in a night of drinking, Kourtney grows livid and accuses her of recklessly putting Scott's sobriety in jeopardy. Meanwhile, after Malika drunkenly kisses Khloé, Khloé begins to question what their friendship really means, and Scott must decide what career path will best support his new lifestyle.
Scott is still unable to set foot in his late parents' house, so Kourtney gets to work on fixing it up, hoping that she can convince him to keep it. Meanwhile, Kourtney gets upset when Khloé starts fraternizing with the Dash Dolls.
When Scott is consumed by his negative associations with the Hamptons, he decides to leave early and Kourtney races to arm him with the tools and support for his return to Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Khloe and Kourtney hire a new Dash Doll as a favor to Bruce, but decide to keep her busy in other ways.
When Khloé rekindles her love for horseback riding, Scott and Kourtney make a secret wager on how long she will last and pull out all the stops to push their own agendas. Meanwhile, Kourtney and Kim try to break Kris's cranky mood by cooking her up some romance, and Kris puts a bid on Kim's dream NYC apartment behind her back.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed