Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the seven centuries after their destruction, a host of rumors, myths and legends have grown up around the legacy of the Order of the Temple.
The Templar organization was without frontiers and constructed a financial system years ahead of its time. It was this vastly powerful Templar corporation that enabled their elite warrior knights to survive on the frontline, the Holy Land, surrounded by the hostile forces of Islam.
The Knights Templar needed enormous resources to survive in a hostile environment thousands of miles from home, and over the years developed a massive supply network that enveloped nearly every country in Europe.
In the year 1119 AD the Order of the Temple of Solomon was founded in Jerusalem by a band of nine Christian knights who had vowed to protect pilgrims traveling to the Holy Land.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 2. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 3. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage
- 4. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch
- 5. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 6. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 7. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl