Season 4, Episode 13 Hanky Panky
First Aired: February 6, 2000
Part 1 of two. Hank and Peggy are caught in the middle after Strickland's wife (Kathleen Turner) catches him with his girlfriend (Reese Witherspoon). Other voices: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Segall, Stephen Root, Phil Hendrie.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act